2. A sermon that shows how this material works in everyday life.
3. The book this retreat was based on.
4. The slides, in pdf format, that accompany Piper’s presentation.
5. A free pdf book entitled, “Take Words With You” that aims to teach people how to pray using the Bible. The book itself is a giant list of Bible verses arranged by the kind of promise they represent. Download it and take a look! The compiler writes in the introduction,
6. In the fourth session I said that “there is no magic fix for sin,” and that sanctification is complicated. Here’s a video where the counselor I mentioned, David Powlison, talks about this: